15 January, 2010

Wedding Details

Before I post all the pictures of Reese and I, etc... I want to post pictures of all the different details/people that went into making our wedding a perfect day.

The Temple: Pretty self explainitory. It was a gorgeous day, and the Mesa Temple made a stunning back drop.
My bouquet: Isn't it stunning? All the different colours and flowers were just perfect!
The Parasol: It wasn't just cute, it was also a major help keeping the 114 degree sun out of my eyes!
My Something Borrowed: Liisa was so gracious enough to let me borrow her wedding pearls that my Gran gave her. The neclace and earrings completed my wedding ensemble, completely!
The chinese laterns: 12 West has so much character already, I didn't want to distract much from it, so the laterns were perfect hanging from the ceiling. They used the open space at the stairs leading to the basement.
12 West Main: Thanks to my parents, we had our reception in the coolest place ever!
Picture Collage: I wasn't even sure where to put all the pictures I had... Then I found two spare grids we had and with some clothing pegs was able to make the funky picture collage.

The ring: None of this would have happened if I didn't have one of these on my finger... I'm a lucky girl! :)


Flower girl: I know I have a picture of her smiling... But didn't I have the cutest lil' flower girl? Sadie is adorable.
My Maid of Honour: I can't even think of words to describe what an amazing maid of honour I had. Ruby was incredible. I love her so much! She's more than just a cousin, she's most definitely the bestest friend ever!


My bridesmaids/dresses: Flip, I was so lucky to have such beautiful bridesmaids. They were amazing. And look at their dresses. Aren't they SO perfect? Thank you Gemma! The dresses fit all the girls like a glove and they got a ton of compliments throughout the night.
Groomsmen: I better thank the groomsmen for being such great sports during my bossy moments, and of course to Jereme (last one on the right), who ironed Reese's shirts for him that week. Oh- and I guess the combined effort for helping Reese learn on his Bachelors. That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that!
The Itinerary: Little details like the intinerary helped finish the tables off.


The parents: None of these pictures would be here without our parents. They were so generous and loving during the wedding planning and the actual day. We love you!!!
The tables/centerpieces: They were pretty simple, but I felt tied in with the contemporary/simple look we were going for.
Dessert Tables: Instead of cake, I decided it would be fun to have a variety of desserts!


Wrist Flowers: I thought it would be more convenient for the bridesmaids to wear their flowers on there wrists so they wouldn't have to worry abot holding anything the whole night. They turned out beautiful!

Gran and Aunty Sandie: OH MY WORD! I love my family so much. They came all the way from South Africa to be there for the special day. I love my gran and Aunty!


The Lemonade Stand: Didn't it turn out so cute? It was Triana and Hillery's idea. We got lots of compliments on it.


Fruit: The little different kinds of fruit you could put in your drink.


Our Wedding Video: We were able to show a date video, the bridal shoot, and my friends and family that couldn't be at the wedding on the projector screen. It was so perfect.


Gift Boxes: I knew I really wanted South African sweets for the gifts. So in these boxes we had jellytots/smarties. Yum!


Name Cards: Posted on a grid, with clothes pins! :)


The flower petals: We had our guests throw these as we made our way to the car.


Boutonnieres: Didn't they turn out so manly? I thought the wire made them less girly, and more guy-friendly.


Gift boxes: I loooove the green ribbon! We had endearmints in these boxes.

The Cake: It was perfect. Since we had the dessert tables, I just wanted the top of a cake that Reese and I could cut. Thanks Hillery!


Ruby: I had to post another picture with her... She was just SOOOO amazing the whole time. I owe her big time. Love you lots Rubs!
The end: Last dance of the night, right by the chinese laterns. So perfect!!!


And that's it for my detail pictures I think! I'll post some of my favourite wedding portraits soon! xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...