18 February, 2010

Dear Lancome

Here are THREE reason's why I am pretty cross with you:

1) Why on earth would you discontinue this mascara? Fatale is AMAZING, and quite frankly, is better than all your other mascara's. How do I know that you ask? Because I have tried them all... and they ALL suck in comparison. I am being forced to wear icky mascara now that I bought at Wal-mart that is already clumping in the bottle and I've only had it 2 weeks. Fatale would last me 6 months easy and make my eyelashes look AMAZING. Poo man!



2) Why are you getting more expensive? I LOVE all Lancome make-up. Especially your concealers because I they are light, not cakey, all I need is a bit of powder with it, and they last forever! One problem... Last time I bought some (which was probably 2-3 years ago or something- it lasts that long) it was definately no more than $21 for a bottle. Yesterday I had to cut open my old tube to get the last remains. So, I found myself at Nordstroms late last night to get some more and was taken by surprise when it rang up at $28. Shouldn't prices be going down? Annoying. If it didn't last as long as it did, I would have never bought it. But just know, I am cross at the $7 increase.


3) Why do you keep raising the price in order to get a bonus? When I first started wearing Lancome (I was 15 I think...) it was $21.50 minimum purchase to get a really cool bonus. Then it went to $24-$25... Then it moved to $27.50... Then it moved to $29... Now it's at $35. The bonus's are pretty cool. It always comes with mascara, eyeshadows, face lotions, and a fancy make-up bag. This one has even more stuff (not the one below, thats just an example :)). So although I am still mad, I am excited to get the bonus! I have never had to buy make-up brushes, eyelash curlers, eyeshadows, lipsticks, eye make-up remover, and make-up bags because of the bonus's. So please STOP making it more and more expensive, or else I won't be able to afford to get the make-up never mind the bonus's.

2 comments:

Kerry Armstrong said...

haha, Courtney. your blog is interesting and your comments are so funny.

Court said...

i know... why i was typing the make-up post i was wondering why i was wasting so much time thinking/blogging about it. ha ha :) hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...