I am way jealous of your Kanye glasses! The no money thing isn't fun - I should know. I am married to the cheapest man alive. But we have a few friends that made crappy financial choices when they were your age and now they are $400,000 in debt! So keep using the Starving Student card for now. Eventually you will be able to get fancier food than $1 tacos!
i have a beta fish too. his name is edward. he has a huge bowl so his water doesnt get as dirty as fast haha :) i just use my hand to get him out of the water...you should try it.
2 comments:
I am way jealous of your Kanye glasses! The no money thing isn't fun - I should know. I am married to the cheapest man alive. But we have a few friends that made crappy financial choices when they were your age and now they are $400,000 in debt! So keep using the Starving Student card for now. Eventually you will be able to get fancier food than $1 tacos!
i have a beta fish too. his name is edward. he has a huge bowl so his water doesnt get as dirty as fast haha :) i just use my hand to get him out of the water...you should try it.
Post a Comment