On Friday night Reese had a basketball game, and of course being the good wife I am I attended. Anyways, Reese had the ball quite a bit and EVERYTIME he had it... the tonge was sticking out. Whether he was running down the court, bouncing the ball, or shooting it his tonge was out. And actually now that I think about it, his tonge was out when he was trying to block guys as well! On the drive home, I let him know that everytime I saw that tonge come out I cringed because if anyones elbow/hand/anything hit him in the chin or anywhere around the face... he would bite his tonge off. What did he have to say about my concerned-ness? "Ha ha, my mom used to tell me that when I was younger all the time"
So I think I am going to bring a bucket of ice to every game now. Just in case Reese does bite his tonge off, we'll need something to keep it cold on the way to the ER.
1 day ago
1 comment:
So much to say! First, love the new blog. To this day we make fun of Reese and his tounge. Good idea to keep ice nearby. You are rubbing off on him in the best ways - Reese is now good with kids, he's a good dresser, he watches trashy TV, and he cooks (i.e. Thanksgiving lunch!) Looks like NY was a blast. Loved the outfit you wore to Wicked. Who was that basketball player? Of course Reese knew him. And I actually have heard of Levain Bakery - I'm jealous you got to go there! And thank you for posting all those wedding pictures! I've been telling everybody how gorgeous it was, and now I have proof! Don't be suprised if some of them show up on my blog. We are excited to see you guys in April!
Post a Comment