Luckily that was shattered quickly when I walked outside one morning to find this:
Fantastic!
It was great trying to see clearly. Luckly I successfully made it to work with no major injuries. (Minus the frost bites I suffered on my entire body)
On to better news... I got what I like to call a promotion at work. Some people might look at it as punishment, but I am quite happy.
Yes, you guessed it! I get to go in an hour earlier, and leave an hour earlier. That means I will be up around 5AM so I can have this Utah hair:
While I speak to people through the phone.
No, that is not the most exciting part. The MOST exciting part about it is that I get to leave at
!!!!
What difference does an hour make you ask? Well, it means that I get to spend quality time doing this:
And not feel bad for neglecting or starving him...
Sometimes he even gets lucky when I wake up early enough during the week. He gets a early wake-up call to this:
Good breakfast = a good day!
On totally random news, I got my hair trimmed the other day. It was in much need of half inch trim... So of course the girl cut off two inches. I clearly wasn't specific enough when I showed her with my fingers, hair, and the 78 times I reiterated it to her. After I sat in the car staring at the hair I had left, I saw a Pet Shop in the corner of my eye. This is where I found Tuck and his family. For those of you who haven't watched baby TV lately, Tuck is the turtle from The Wonder Pets.
Of course he is not wearing his Wonder Pet attire in the picture below, but when Reese and I buy him you know I will purchase the ensemble.
They made me forget about my missing 1.5 inches of hair for a few minutes.
On even more random news, I love passing by the Hot Topic gothic weird store because it reminds me of one of my best friends/cousin, Mary-Ann.











1 comment:
ok so this is Sissa but I don't how else to post a comment. You are simply hilarious! Please know that your randomness brings joy to my very boring single... I mean simple life. Please keep writing funny blogs! The end.
Post a Comment