04 February, 2010

Random Fact of the Day

As I was driving home from work today, I was feeling tired. Work is a lot of fun, but I'm just not used to sitting at a desk for 9 hours during the day. I am used to running around after kids, putting away clothing all day, or doing stuff at 12 West. So I then I jumped to the fact that in DC, I worked 25 hours a week. I work 40 hours now at this job, and guess what?!!!!??? I get paid almost the same about of $$$! Can you believe that? How 'bout it! It just adds to the fact of how poopy Utah is! Now when I get home I feel too tired to go to gym, and I can't go in the morning becase I can barely get myself to step outside at 7:30AM for work every morning because it is so cold, so there is no way I am going outside at 5AM to go to gym.

And thats your random fact for the day! Ciao.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...