Reese and I are going to be hanging out with friends on Saturday and Sunday, so we decided to celebrate (somewhat) and give gifts to each other today!
Since we are poor, we had a $20 limit on the gifts. For AGES now I have been telling Reese that we should get a fishy, because it's easier than a dog AND not as noisey as bird. Plus I have been set on naming our first pet Lady Gaga. I never thought Reese listened to me when I did talk about fishy's...
I'd like you all to meet Lady Gaga, she is so pretty because she is actually a HE! :)
I feel like I got the better pressie this time! I just got Reese some everyday cologne and fancy shampoo. He LOVES smelly things (weird). I got both things from Bath and Body works. He never wears his other colognes because they're "too fancy to waste" so the everyday one smells good, but if it's gone in 3 months- not a big deal! The shampoo is minty and supposedly makes your head tingly and such. He likes that kinda stuff as well.
We then continued our v-day celebration by going to this REALLY cool place called 24 Hour Fitness. I took some of Reese's N.O.Xplode, a supplement, and felt like I could lift so much more than I usually do and run so much faster and longer. And, I only felt the urge to vomit or fall over from a heart attack twice. :) Sssssuccessful!
After that, we ended our night with a fancy dinner at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries! :) SOOO much better than In&Out. It will be the only thing I miss about Orem.
The end!





1 comment:
I love seeing what you do on date nights. You are always so inventive.
Post a Comment