05 April, 2010

Happy Birthday Carissa!

In honour of Carissa's birthday, I will post 10 things you might not know about her:

1. She is my OLDER sister. Today is her 32nd birthday.... ha ha. Just kidding. It's only her 27th. Woo woo!



2. She has a lot of curly hair, which people can get lost in easily. I have experienced this muliple times.





3. She likes to run, swim, gym, scuba dive, and practice bikram yoga.


4. Her current boyfriend poo's a lot...


5. She HATES it when people try to run their fingers through her hair and touch it excessively, so do I... but Rubs doesn't mind so much when people do that to her.


6. She is a really good singer....like opera singer....


7. She is always hot, and always has the aircon on. Even when it's snowing and/or freezing outside. Like- where are her stockings in the middle of winter in NYC???? So strange.


8. She plays and teaches piano.


9. I used to drool on her to the point that she thought I had wee'd on her when I was a baby. My face in the picture proves that I enjoyed myself.


10. She's got a degree in music therapy, is going back to school to be a baby deliver-er, and has a dirty little secret I will call "One time in Mpumalanga"...And its got nothing to do with her kissing the old man...


              HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISSY!!!


Love Reesey and Pourks

4 comments:

Nades said...

what a cute post! please tell charissa i said happy birthday! x

Ruby said...

Happy birthday Carissa!

I will have to remember that about Ruby :-)

Hillery said...

I didn't even recognize her in that 1st pic! No matter what hair she has, she looks great. Yes, we will miss our 2 waiters as well! It just won't be a family reunion without them. :)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Awwwww happy birthday to Rissie Roo!! That was a sweet dedication you did for her! :) We went shopping at H & M and had lunch on Saturday so that was fun! :) Did you get my email with the 12 West Main design Liisa and I did? Turned out pretty cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...