I've been feeling so blah about blogging lately.... I guess nothing funny is entering my brain!
Tuesday nights are sit in front of the telly and watch it till bedtime. First, American Idol... which I don't particularly care for this season. Although, I do want Lee to win because "Mamma Sox" is soooo over-rated. Why is she over-rated? Well, according to a very credible blogger, Perez Hilton, she wanted out of American Idol because it was too much stress and fame. Hmm, interesting. I am pretty sure you shouldn't audition if you're not interested in the fame, and there were a billion other people who would have wanted her spot... What a selfish cow-like thing to say. She should be grateful!
Update: Lee won, thank goodness!
Then there is Biggest Loser. What a fantastic show. I love it! And the guy who won lost over 50% of his body weight. Incredible! My favourite was definitely the red headed curly man. (Maybe its a curly person thing?) He was amazing! He ran a marathon (26.2 miles) in 4 hours. I am pretty sure it would take me 26 hours. I cannot wait for the next season to start.
And finally, GLEE! If you have been living under a rock and don't know what Glee is, I suggest you educate yourself! Don't worry, I was living under a rock untill about 1.5 months ago... I can sympathize.
It is hilariously funny and the music is awesome. Especially this last episode where they sang Lady Gaga. It was very well done. I especially loved the pregnant girl's pink dress. It was fabulous!
Anyways, I get to babysit Payton every Wednesday. It is so fun! I mean, who wouldn't wanna play with this lil' man all the time???
I am so sore from gym yesterday. I can barely move my upper body. It is times like these that I wish we were like monkeys and could use our feet for stuff. I can barely lift a water bottle with my arms! And I know lots of people think of using their feet to hold their water bottles while they drink...
Wanna see something awkward? I was going through pictures we took in DC and I came across this one...
Pretty sure I don't even have to explain!
(Click to enlarge, then click on the picture to enlarge again)
(Click to enlarge, then click on the picture to enlarge again)






2 comments:
haha, brilliant! the camera never lies - shameful..
never heard of GLEE by the way..
Corts, I am blog stalking you. And as for the stiff arm thing...that's what you get for going to the gym. I personally avoid it at all costs. :-)
Post a Comment