17 May, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

What happens when a 3-month old is naughty? Put them in time-out, naked, of course!


What happens when you graduate from Varsity? You go to WORK!


Fancy-pants Reese on his first day into the working world. So proud...


Last Tuesday we left  for New Mexico. I, of course, remembered the camera but forgot to take any pictures except for our entrance into the state... and the exiting scenery. Go me!





The coolest thing on our way back was the huge tornado! Ok, ok... I guess they are technically called "dust devils" but I pretended enough to make it feel like one. I used paint to draw a circle around it so you all could see! You're welcome.


Look who it is! The only thing cool about this picture is our sunglasses...


And of course, the things I hate most on the road... Trucks.


Anyways, look how clever Cheyenne is! She can already stand. (Don't pay any attention to my hands, they aren't doing anything.)


Ever tried Dill Pickle Sunflower Seeds? They taste like a McDonalds hamburger.


Payton might be the youngest boy ever dressed up as a girl. You're welcome Liisa and Jeremy! :)


Onto my pet news of the day. I have decided that Reese and I are going to purchase a Labradoodle. Don't worry, this will only happen after we get the turtle I was promised and a new fish. Lady Gaga was renamed and is living with a friend. Dont worry, they are both males.


Aren't they so cute? Oh, I am in love! Plus, Reese and I both have curly hair. Our kids are gonna have curly hair, therefore it makes sense that we get a dog with curly hair. Duh!

2 comments:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

My fav thing about that post was that you put a head band on Payton!! Ha ha!! I'm sure Liisa loved that. Sooooo sorry that I never responded back to your text about going on vacation with you guys, we had plans this summer already but would have been fun to go, that would have been so cheap too!! Fun that you are back in AZ!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elle-Belle! The pic of Payton is HILARIOUS!!! The one thing I can't wait to see is the future Semanek Family picture with all 3-5 children and parents and dog with curly hair! YAY for curly hair!!! Love Carissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...