01 June, 2010

Day At The Lake

For Memorial Day, we decided to take a trip to Roosevelt Lake.  
Payton was the cutest person on the boat that day. 


About 1 hour into the fun, he was already pooped!

The girls had a relaxing time on the tube, thanks to Payton, who made it so no doughnuts were allowed... Which equalled no falling into the possible shark infested waters. (I watch National Geographic)

Payton LOVED the water and enjoyed his first time in a lake. 

Sharp Family Pictures:

Semanek Family Pictures:

Reese tried his hand at knee boarding, and one try was enough.

Liisa tried her hand at wake boarding and got up the first try, no problem!

And you know that song, All Good Things, by Nelly Furtado... Well like it says "...all good things come to an end".

Then my mom had the opportunity to take out her aggressions on the boys by taking them on a spin. Don't worry, we only had minor injuries. (i.e. bloody tongue, possible fractured rib, almost broken nose, sore head, mistakenly doing the splits for the first time ever, and whiplash.)

Successfully flipping the "unflippable" tube


All in all, we had a great Memorial Day on the lake! Hope everyone else had great long weekends!
I am now off to gym to jam to him:

And them:


As soon as they come out with figurines of the above mentioned, I will be the first to purchase them. 


4 comments:

Chera said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I am too sacred of boats. I think watching movies where the boats crash and people die have made it to where I don't ever want to get on one. :)

Jo said...

I'm jealous. Our lakes are still much too cold to get out on...

Nades said...

Looks like you had such a great time! sorry didnt get to meet up with you guys when i was there! next time im over we'll definitely make a plan! X

Ruby-Lynn said...

Ahh I miss Lake Powel:( I wish I was there this year with you! Last year was so much fun:) I miss you all! Why am I not there:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...