09 June, 2010

Letters To Juliet

If you haven't seen this movie, and you're a girl, go see it! I went and saw it with Triana and we both enjoyed it. It's cheesy at times and pretty predictable, but who doesn't love a lovey dovey story with a happy ending? Plus, who wouldn't want to watch it with the English hottie! Yes, go see it!


So Dear John finally came out on dvd, so Reese and I rented it from redbox. First, I am very happy we spent $0 (redbox code=free rental) on it because it definitely wasn't worth more than that. I read the book and I was quite disappointed in pretty much the whole thing. I especially didn't like the ending. It was nothing like the book and made it seem like Savannah (Amanda Seyfried) only married the other guy because she had too... Then he dies of cancer and she's so happy to be back with John (Channing Tatum). Well thats pretty rude! If you haven't read the book, read it. Its a billion times better than the movie. Oh, and for the record, I still love Channing Tatum (so much I may have to name a child after him...) And Amanda Seyfriend is still a good actress and quite stunning.


Interesting fact of the day: I left the macaroni and cheese in the oven too long...

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Nice movie review.
Oh and your mac and cheese story sounds VERY familiar :-)

Hillery said...

I'll have to watch Letters to Juliet some night when Andy is at work. I don't know that I could convince him to watch it with me. :)

Your Lake Roosevelt trip looked like so much fun!

Nades said...

I L.O.V.E.D letters to Juliet! i watched 3x while i was there! and am definitely planning on buying the dvd when it gets out. its one of those real feel good love stories! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...