In honour of your 26th Birthday, I decided to find this picture of you. Weren't you so cute? You probably don't remember since you were so cute... I definitely don't since I wasn't born yet. But you were a sweetie nonetheless.
I had to add the picture of Cheyenney below so you could really compare your good looks. You see, she has your smile, cheeks, under-eyes, nose, and ears. You do beat her in the hair category, but thats OK. Tell Cheyenne bald is in.
Remember when I found you working at Universal Studios when you should have been in Prescott. I know you are a theatre major and that you love acting and looking glam, but this double life must stop. Especially now since you have a
How about that time when you thought hospital booties were the new fad? I am glad I was able to intervene and save you from pulling a Madonna.
Should I even mention how you played the air guitar at my wedding for 2 hours? No, I won't mention that!
Anyways, I hope you had a great birthday! I heard Michael got you more bling. My question is... is it bigger than 2.5 carats? If not, RETURN. Also I know we haven't seen eye to eye since I was about 12, but I kindly look down on you as my older sister. Even though you did steal my food and stuffs during dinner. And made yourself comfortable in my bed while I was in it way too many times. No, I will not let that go- not even on your birthday.
Happy Birthday Candice Tarryn Howden Ballard! Love you lots!






1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHA - oh hahahahaha! Seriously Courts I couldn't stop laughing when I read this! I think it may have been the best birthday blog EVER! Good job and don't we all just LOVE our Candice...for bringing Cheyenne into this world among other things! Love you guys bot and I couldn't be more grateful for such A-MA-ZING sisters!
Post a Comment