So the other day I was driving through a rather uppity residential neighborhood when I saw a block of office buildings and one in particular caught my attention:
The Hollywood Body
I've been thinking about that sign ever since so looked it up online... It's a facility that specializes in body treatments ranging from laser hair removal, to skin rejuvenation (aka botox), to cellulite sucking procedures. Apparently, all of this culminates to the sensational ideals of a "Hollywood Body"; one of fierce beauty, glamor, flawlessness, and crowd appeal. So like all truth seeking individuals I pursued a rigorous study of the "Hollywood Body" to find out exactly what benefit a facility such as this could have on society... I turned to my trusty side-kick; Google images and here's what I found (commentary included, free of charge):
Thank you, and good night!








4 comments:
Very nice. And I LOVE the crowd appeal picture!!!
Thank you...you made my day...I am still giggling over that last picture...love you all!!
OMG! The snook-snook is just too much to bare! I must come see her soon! Can't wait to see her in the bridesmaid dress... we'll all have to watch out for the paparazzi! Love Sissa
This Gogo can hijack ANYTHING of mine!!!
Post a Comment