Who knew blogging was such a taxing habit... that's why I hijacked this one instead of creating my own!
But hey now, what’s the big idea… Hijackers need their rest too.
I’m not being “lazy” I’m merely taking time to improve my skills, my finesse…
Sleeping?
...back to my point, hijacking someone elses blog means that you don't have to come up with your own!!!
I mean really now, who has the time to create banners, profiles, clever little antidotes of your daily life... really now, who has the time to be uploading pictures and setting up advertising contracts?
I mean really now, who has the time to create banners, profiles, clever little antidotes of your daily life... really now, who has the time to be uploading pictures and setting up advertising contracts?
I've grown tired just writing about!
Well bloggers, it's been fun, but it's really hard to keep up with the demands of daily blogging while trying to still conceal my identity...
I have more important things to worry about, like which midnight intervals I'm going call out for the chuck-wagon ... wish you had one of your own don't you!
![]() |
| Still Sleeping? |
My time here may be over, but that doesn't mean I'm gone for good...
No, in fact as you may have already guessed, I'm moving on to greener pastures...
So come visit me if you can!





1 comment:
Already stalking...
Post a Comment