28 November, 2010

MIA

I am at the hospital right now. My mom had some complications with the narcotics she was given after her double mastectomy/reconstruction so I rushed her to the ER on Friday afternoon. She has been at the hospital since then and will most likely be here till Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm pretty burnt out as I have spent most of my time here. My dad and I are trading off to try keep sane. I will try update better either tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nades said...

awww courtney, my prayers are with your mom and your family at this time! Your mom is such a special lady, and we all love her lots! We are sure she will pull through with flying colours!
Much Love!XXX

Carol said...

Sending positive thoughts your way for the next few days! Hope everything works out well ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...