No, I do not plan composing a melody about condensed milk. Not today at least. And I know you have been waiting for this post Candice!
You know you have an addiction when you try hide behind a laptop while eating spoonfuls of the heavenly sweet, condensed milk.
Or how about when you hide said delicious-ness in the back of the fridge hoping no one will discover it.
Yes, that Oreo cup sitting in the back of the fridge on top of vrotting salsa- behind tomorrow's lunch... is my prized possession. Until I finish it of course.
I am aware that condensed milk is just milk and sugar and that I am probably going to need false teeth by the time I reach 30. I also know that I certainly wont reach washboard abs status with this lovely habit.
Condensed milk tastes divine on everything. I especially like it cold, out of a cup.
I make condensed milk look good hey?
"Courtney's 1-step plan to reach large, round, and makes your eyes look small when you smile cheeks"
Step 1: Eat condensed milk...
...by the spoonfuls...
When I die and my mortician, Angelina Jolie, drains my blood. It will most likely run thick and milky.
Please refer back to "Courtney's 1-step plan to reach large, round, and makes your eyes look small when you smile cheeks" to get the look below...
Putting away the condensed milk. Unfortunately, I will go back again (to the fridge that is) to make sure no one has touched my condensed milk and to eat more before the night is over.
There are some benefits to eating condensed milk:
1. It has milk in it
2. Because it has milk in it, it becomes a good source of calcium.
Think of it as your daily calcium tablet. No need to swallow calcium tablets the size of something you'd give a horse... Just a spoonful (or a can) of condensed milk and you have all the calcium you need.
So yes, I am addicted. I was doing excellent this past week. I didn't have any! Then last night I discovered that the coldstone by my house closed. I drove straight to Safeway after that and relapsed.
I wonder if Beethoven knew his melody would inspire such behaviour.
1 day ago
8 comments:
There is something about condensed milk. I like the calcium aspect of it. I had not thought about that before. But I will remember it....tonight. ;-)
BAHAHAHAHAAA!
I should feed Cheyenne condensed milk, no?
You've made me think... Beethoven's melody is very repetative; section A, then B, then section A again, then B. then C... but then again to A and B. So you should make this addiction into a ABC routine. A= spoon to condensed milk, B= spoon full of condensed milk to mouth, then A again, B again, C=swallow... then A again, then B again... BACK to the beginning!
Oh boy that I was a tooth angel!! I'd check on all those pearly whites going R-O-T-T-E-N!!!
calcium... Bah- humbug!!!
Courtney...you made my day! I love the idea of calcium, however, I am sure that all the sugar may counteract the effectiveness of the calcium:) nevertheless, my vote is in for condensed milk in any shape or form (caramel, straight from the tin, in fridge cakes etc.) of course, I never make these things because of obvious drawbacks to the figure, but I still can dream of the yummy deliciousness:) Thanks for your blog, you make me laugh!
This cracks me up! I do the same thing. It's so good. :)
You are so beautiful! And what a cute blog you have! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful!
You guys are all so great! Yeah for blooging and condensed milk!!!
@mrs murphy.. you are way too nice! i just got done checking out your bloog- ditto! :)
Post a Comment