04 December, 2010

Exploring Santiago: Day 3

Reese had to work most of Friday afternoon, so we didn't do much. I decided not to venture out on my own for two reasons. One, I still don't know my way around. And two, I don't speak Spanish. So I spent my afternoon on the cardio equipment downstairs, blooging, and trying to find stations on the TV that weren't in Spanish! For dinner Reese and I went to a really great restaurant. Surprise surprise! So far everything Reese and I have eaten has been spectacular. The restaurant was called Liguria and it was so cute. They had pictures of completely random things/people all over the walls and all the light fixtures were different. Reese ordered some type of fish soup and I had there spin on spaghetti. Everything was really nice! Here are a few pictures of the restaurant:





After dinner, Reese and I went to a mall in a different district of Santiago called Providencia. All the shops were really nice. I found a shop that sells one-of-a-kind leather shoes and boots hand made in Chile. Of course, they're really pricey. So I am going to keep searching, and at the end of our trip if I don't find anything else I am going to either get a pair of boots or shoes.

We finished the night with a strawberry milkshake from the same place we got the bananna spilt since it's right next to our hotel. It of course, along with everything else so far, was divine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...