21 January, 2011

Just Call Me C-Dine

Hey Guys! It's C-Dine. My aunty Courtney has given me permission to blog on her bloog. When my uncle Reese saw my new name (C-Dine) he completely pronounced it wrong. You see, my middle name is Nadine. Dine is short for Nadine and the C is short for Cheyenne, of course! And so was born C-Dine. Get it? Got it? Uncle Reese says it's dumb, so I told him he's dumb. In fact, I was probably telling aunty C-Blanche something similar while she was taking this picture....

Aunty Courtney came to visit me for a few days. I was so excited to see her. Even my dad was so excited. The first morning she was here, he went outside to get the biggest icicle you've ever seen!

It's huge hey? That thing next to his legs is our dog Jabulani. He sometimes tries to lick all the food off my face and I can't stand it. He also sheds a lot! When I crawl around I occasionally cough up hair balls.... Ok, not really. But my pajama's need to be washed daily. 

Thats my mom, Candice, holding me. She's pretty cool I guess. I don't look my best because I just woke up. 

That look my mom is giving me... Thats the smile or I will let Jabu lick your face look. 


"Smile Cheyenne"

This is me being obedient. I occasionally do it for perks such as breast milk! 

Thank goodness! I've been put back on the floor and the parentals are leaving! Time for C-Dine and C-Blanche to PARTAY!

Guess who keeps their nose clean?!? Me! And lately I have been playing a new game called "lets see who can keep cheerios in their mouth the longest". I always win. 

Playing with aunty Courtney is so much fun. She loves to take pictures of me, which I love as you can tell!

I do morning exercises. No one looks this good without them. Here I am doing the ballet-lunge. 

I am also an advocate of eye-protection. These aren't my Nordys sunglasses, but they do the job. I can put my sunglasses on all by myself too!



Always shut your eyes when you are out in the sun without your glasses. Especially when you have blue eyes like me. 

You're probably wondering how I am able to sport a double chin and still look fabulous. It's all about angle. My beauty helps as well.

See, it's all about the angle!

Even when you can't see half my face I look good! I started getting a little annoyed at all the paparazzi shots aunty Courtney was taking... 

Until she showed me the type of shots she was getting... So I let her take more. "I look good".

However my patience gets the best of me...

The next couple shots are what I like to call "sass"



And this picture is called "inside my mouth"

For those who don't know me, I LOVE to sing. 

Trying to put my sunglasses back on. 

I was unsuccessful so I pull this face. This is definitely my annoyed/mad face. 

Luckily aunty Courtney is so funny. 


So I sing for her again. 






And here is a video of me being fabulous:

Later that evening when my mom got home from work, they both decided to punish me by strapping me in jail. I mean, seriously. Please notice me punching the air while pretending aunty Courts and my moms face was there. 

Here I am ready to cry I am so mad. 

Ok, so maybe I am a bit of a drama queen. I did not realize that they were merely trying to take me to the Cherry Creek Mall to play at the play place there. You can imagine my surprise. That is why I couldn't keep my mouth closed!!!







So I like expressing myself by opening my mouth. Don't judge!










The funniest thing happened while I was standing here. You see where that boy is sitting? There used to be an older girl up there. While she was playing up there I was minding my business at the bottom of the toy just singing my "Da" song. It goes like this "da da da, da da da, da da da". Anyways, this rude girl in a bossy voice looks down at me and says "I'M NOT YOUR DAD". So I just look at her, smile, and continue my song since I have no idea what she was talking about. And she just glares at me and yells "I'M NOT YOUR DAD" even louder than before and storms off. Sometimes people can be so rude! But don't worry, I didn't let it ruin my fun. 




There was one other problem. My aunty Courtney. She and my mom wanted to take some pictures with me and it was totally cramping my style. How could they be so rude!

Ah ha! See, crying gets you places!




I was still kind of mad at her, so I needed to turn away from the picture. 




She did get on my better side when she took me down the slide. Good job C-Blanche. 



I was having SO much fun!




This is my blank stare. I was trying to ignore the mall security guard from telling me to leave the play area so they could clean it. Why would they even think of doing that when I was there? 

I loved aunty Courtney even more when she let me ride the skunk for a few minutes before we left. 


I was successful at the mall. We went to Baby Gap and found the most amazing costume on sale! (Of course since it is winter) 
Do I look good? Or do I look good?


Costume view from the back. 


Yeah, I look good!

Except I didn't want any pictures with the enemy! She tried to clean my nose with TWEEZERS!

So I was back on good terms with my mother when this picture was taken. It was Friday, which meant BABY MOZART DAY! You see, she is a bit of a nazi when it comes to me watching the telly. I am only allowed to watch 15-minutes a week. I had aunty Court video me watching it so you all could see how deprived I am!

It had been so long I forgot what t.v. was!

And I clearly forgot how much I loved baby mozart!

Here I am watching my show! Someone PLEASE tell my mom I should get to watch this everyday. 

Anyways, I had so much fun with my aunty Courtney. She played with me and gave me lots of sweets and even let me play with pens and other things I am not allowed to play with. She also cleaned my room for me. You see, I am kind of messy. Lets just say the room was so messy I could only find my 3 month clothes and lets just say I have put on a little weight since then...

Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll be back soon! 
Peace out.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I begin!?! The chronicles of C-Dine are simply marvelous. Congratulations on having such an awesome niece!

Ruby said...

C.Blanche you are so funny. I can tell you really love C.Dine.

Emma F said...

Looks like you both had fun! So cute.

andy & lo said...

i am obsessed with that "costume".
that looks like everyday boy magnet wear to me.
so adorable.

lul said...

!!!!!!! soooo cute! Those eyes are mind-melting.

Jo said...

Ag Cheyenne you are so funny. I mean C-Dine. I'm glad you had fun with your Aunty Courts. Love you!!

Megan said...

What an adorable little thing! Love her SO much!! : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You should definitely do the vlog dialect!! I'd love to hear it!

Whim Wham Life said...

Just found your blog! How cute is this! What a fun little baby blog:-)

P.S. We have many dear friends in South Africa! My hubby just spent a month there this summer for the World Cup, (guys' trip), and I was sooo jealous! Next time, I'm definitely going:-)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such adorable pictures! &that icicle is freaky long!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my gosh, her leotard is adorable. ps - i got that swimsuit at h&m. :)

MONICA SORS said...

Hi! You have a pretty blog, your baby is so beautiful... I follow you! Kisses from Barcelona - Paris :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! And your little niece is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...