I have started boxing. It is so much fun. I don't think I could ever get into boxing with another person. I want to keep the few brain cells I have left... but hitting a bag is quite fun. And you burn loads of calories doing it. I am trying to slim down, and I have decided to document it on this blog. School is almost over which means I get a two week break before summer school starts, and I will start the documenting then! Between boxing, kickboxing, resistance training, bikram, and my new diet hopefully things will go back to where they belong. Literally. Plus Athropologie has some to-die-for costumes. And, it's going to be 100 (F) degrees next week which means its almost warm enough to swim!
Let the slim-down begin!
*back to homework for now
5 comments:
Glad to see a post. You have obviously been very busy. Your documenting sounds interesting.
Courtney, whatever. You look great! I don't think you need to slim down. But, boxing does sound fun, especially if you've had a really bad day!
Wow, you're doing boxing, kickboxing, resistance training, bikram, AND a diet? I can hardly do two of those things, let alone 5! You're inspirational!
(Don't you love Bikram? It's not for everyone, but I love it.)
You already look fantastic! I just saw a pic of you and Reese at Preston's wedding. So beautiful. But good luck with everything! I will be super jealous of your new Anthropologie swimsuit!
I have been wanting to start boxing! I just don't know how to get started I guess... :/
Post a Comment