16 May, 2011

I LOVE BOXING!

(me and my wraps)

I just got home from kickboxing (can you tell) and it was AWESOME as usual! I think I prefer kickboxing classes to just boxing... only because I enjoy kicking the bag a lot! I can't wait for my boxing gloves to get in the mail on Wednesday. Anyways, I'm addicted and I've already noticed a difference in my waistline. It's really quite amazing. Everyone should try it! If you live in the PHX area, I go to Jab Fitness in Tempe and it's a great boxing gym to try. They have wraps and gloves you can use so you don't have to buy your own before you try it. I LOOOOOOOOVE it. I was getting so tired of just going to gym and this has been a great outlet. 

Since school is out and I don't start again till 31 May, hopefully I can bloog regularly again. I've been missing it loads and although things are still kinda busy with work and my new workout schedule, I am going to try harder. :) 

Annoying news/good news: Reese and I are still waiting on the possible move to Chile (annoying). It looks like he is going to meet the owner of the company he works for down there the second week of August. This works out great because if that all goes through and no dates are changed, Reese and I can both go down to pick up his brother, Wyatt, from Peru. So hold thumbs! 

Bad news/bad news. Reeses transmission is shot. POO MAN! I don't know much about cars, but I do know that the transmission is a major part and expensive if broken. So thats pretty stinky. BUT if I were to look on the good side, the whole time Reese has had his car he hasn't ever had a single issue with it. So I'm grateful for that. 

That's about all I have to say for now! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend- I know we did! 

Cheers!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy your holiday time

Courtney B said...

I REALLY want to get into kick boxing!
Ah that would be so amazing to move to Chile! I hope everything works out for the best for you two!!
And love that picture... your bangs are so cute!

Kelly said...

I'm glad you're loving kickboxing - I think it is a great way to exercise because it flies by and feels so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...