16 January, 2010

Icy Wasteland

No, I am not talking about hell- this place is quite possibly worse than that... UTAH!

4 comments:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh where were you at? It does seem freezing! I'm glad you have a blog now, we can be bloggy friends! :) If you want I can design a cute header for your blog, just send me a picture! :)

Court said...

We were in DC. But that place is cold too. I need to move somewhere that has year round summer! ha ha :) I'd love a header... I'll send you a picture.

Nades said...

Hey Court, love your new blog, tho there was nothing wrong with your old one. Hope things are going well for you and reese! and im sure utah wont be that bad if you are together :)
Have a lovely week!
X

Ruby said...

Love your new blog Courtney. Your wedding photos are exquisite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...