REFUSES TO COME INTO THIS WORLD! Candice is in the Hospital as I type this, and from what Michael just told me, will be in there for a while longer. She's currently being induced, and they've been there since 10AM. Cheyanna could come as soon as right now, or she could be difficult and only arrive in the morning. We shall see...Technically, she is already 3 days late.
Candice is doing hypno-birthing (the use of hypnotherapy to ease the process of childbirth)... or something like that... she doesn't want anything "toxic" put in her body. I think it is COOL. I am excited to see whether is works or not. Plus you know with all my child birthing skills, etc and everything I have learned off the show Birth Day while at gym, I have warned Candice of what will happen if she waits to long to take the toxins, and gross information I learned about c-sections. I know... Great sister!
Cheyanna... time to come out!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment