Cheyanna finally arrived at around 3AM this morning. What a stubborn child, just like Candice I guess! :)
I don't know the whole birth story, I will call Candice in a week or so once she has had time to recover and see how it went. From what I have heard though, she was induced and had an epidural. Everything went well, and baby and Candy are happy and healthy. I am assuming Candice must be a little tired though. I doubt her excitement and nerves let her sleep from when she got to the Hospital yesterday morning and when she had Cheyanna at 3AM. And yes, she is still name-less.
Her head looks big... I think its because someone is forcing it to squish on her chest. Such a sweetie alien!
A bit more proportional in this picture.... She is 6 lbs 9 ounces I believe.
Michael must be so full of joy! Candice threw him a fun 30th birthday a few weeks ago, and now he has a baby all within one month. Happy days!
So precious!
Tired Mommy and baby
Apparently she has quite a bit of hair under that hat!
Sweetie pie...
I cant wait to meet her!







1 comment:
Congratulations Aunty Courtney!
Post a Comment