Anyways, here are the pictures! Anyone who knows me, knows I'd LOVE to travel and on my long list of places to go is India. I love Indian food, clothing, dancing, music, and culture. So, I have told Reese when we do finally make the trip over there it must be during the Festival of Colours, because really- if it could be so much fun in Utah, it's most definitely going to be more fun in India. And don't worry- I will wear a bag over my hair next time... :)
The massive amount of people getting ready to celebrate at the beautiful Temple.
Reese said he was going to ration his packet. First thing he did was take a handful and throw it in my face. Nice.
Already getting coloured.
Waitng for the Indian dancers to come entertain.
Yeah, he need to apologise lots...
Starting to look filthy
Nice shot of yellow in the sea of pink.
Some child (yes, he couldn't have been over 10) crowd surfing.
The Indian dancers
The visability as soon as the count down finished and everyone started throwing powder
Looking ridiculous
People acting weird around the fire that killed the evil witch, Krishna.
Krishna was the evil witch who burned babies.
Cloud of powder
Before it looked just like a sea of pink
Feeling good and dirty
He was so happy about the free red bull
Off to go get some lunch
And the sea of pink
Fun, fun, fun!




















No comments:
Post a Comment