18 April, 2010

Bietjie Soet Babyjie

A couple weekends ago Reese and I drove to Malad to visit the Howden's at the farm. It was our first time meeting baby Jesse.

He is such a cute little boy and has such a sweet spirit! I just love him to bits. He is always happy and always has the biggest smiles!


Reese spent some time playing ball with Joshy.


It was such a fun weekend! Jesse definitely has Charmaine, Atholl, Joshua, and the rest of the Malad Ward wrapped around his little finger! :)

On a whole other note. I have been trying to get rid of a lot of the food in the cupboards since we're leaving Utah in a week and I made the mistake of buying bananas from Walmart. (They were vrot after a day...). SO I tried making pretzels and ban-ono bread and they both turned out extremely well. I know the pretzels look a bit wanky, but I promise- they tasted like what they were supposed to taste like. You can imgaine Reese's surprise. Especially since I don't have the best cooking record...


1 comment:

Ruby said...

It shows how all Jesse's are cute! Looks like you really love children Courtney :-)
Those pretzels look delicious. I would love the recipe ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...