It's your birthday. I know what year you were born in, but I am worried if I try use my math skills I'll fail and count wrong. That would be embarrassing, so we'll just leave out the little detail...
You are the greatest gran ever, and no, you don't look like a turtle in pictures.
Remember shaking your groove thing with Jeremy at the wedding? You were one groovy granny...
You are always spoiling me... and I guess the other 11 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren... (I guess) But I know deep down that the two with you in the picture below are your favourites.
You are the best shopping buddy!
You always give Odelia money. How does she get it out of you? I have NO idea!
You tan so well. Everyone gets jealous. Its like you are always hanging out at the beach...
You are a fashionista. Especially in that pink top we bought at Edgars that you probably still haven't worn yet because its just way too fashion forward. I guess you could say its very lady gaga-esque.
How about that devil of a dog you have named Skampy who always hogs you and thinks she is actually a person? Can she write a really cool blog in honour of your birthday? I think not! DON'T BUY HER WOOLIES FOOD!!!! Remember the yellow burial blanket I made for Skampy when the time comes?
Remember when we watched a 4 hour bollywood movie together?
And lastly, I can't wait to see you in September because I will get to play with your elbow skin again. I know how much you love it! :) ha ha (that is elbow skin, fyi)
Love you Gran! Hope you had a great day and this time Odelia gave YOU money! :)
1 day ago











No comments:
Post a Comment