We finally got to use the giftcards I got at work.
We went to dinner at Chili's. Fancy hey?
And funny/pretty/but in desperate need of braces Miley Cyrus. I thought she did a pretty good job for only ever playing herself on the Disney show. I think she's hilarious, so besides the close up's on her teeth, she was good.
It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. I felt it was maybe a little rushed but that could be because I read the book before so I knew what they were changing and skipping over.
And yes... I cried ...and also giggled like a little girl. So what?!
I LOVE to read, and finished the 400+ pages in about 2 days because I could not put it down. I loved it... but then again I am a sucker for things romantic. Well... anything that includes romance, vampires, the 1800's, most NY Times best sellers, and the Holocaust. Strange, I know.
After the movie, a teeny-bopper came up to Reese and told him he looked just like Will (a.k.a Liam Hotty Mchot hot) from the movie. Woo woo! Reese didn't quite understand, but I told him just to take the compliment. There is some resembelance don't ya think? :)
Then we went to the University Mall to people watch and of course, get coldstone. And yes, I have never ever gotten anything other than the birthday cake remix (no sprinkles, strawberries instead). I can't wait to go to the Coldstone University again in Scottsdale and get it free twice a month. Greatest thing EVER.
Since I was sick on April Fools, I decided to sms my family and tell them I was 2 months pregnant. Reese found it far from amusing, my mom and dad believed me... as did Michael, Ruby-lynn, and Tessa. It was fantastic. Carissa didn't believe me at all. She smsed Reese to find out the truth and his response was "no....HELL NO!!!!!" That is a direct quote.
They were quite mif to hear that I wasn't and it was a joke. Ha ha. The hilarious responses helped ease the feelings of death I was feeling.
We also got to go to a live session of Conference. It was fantastic.
Also less than 3 weeks till this little madame, her mommy, mom, and dad Semanek come visit for Reese's GRADUATION! We will be missing Andy, Wyatt, and the two cruise waiters... but so excited to see the family who can come for it. Woo woo! I can't wait.











2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better Courtney. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. And I love the way you write. You are so funny - especially the part about the two cruise waiters :-)
I totally did the same april fool's joke on my fam. My mom and one of my sisters bought it but the other sister knew I was lying. I even had a picture of a positive pregnancy test that I found on the internet haha
Feel better. I want to see that movie now :)
Post a Comment