In no specific order...
Bedknobs And Broomsticks
Favourite part: When they scare off the Germans by putting a spell on all the armour in the towns museum.
Favourite part: When they scare off the Germans by putting a spell on all the armour in the towns museum.
Slipper And The Rose
Favourite part: The two songs, "What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married?" and "Protocoligorically Correct"
Favourite part: The two songs, "What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married?" and "Protocoligorically Correct"
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Favourite part: When Mr Pots goes to the County Fair to make money.
Favourite part: When Mr Pots goes to the County Fair to make money.
Bye Bye Birdie
Favourite part: I definitely can't pick a favourite scene... I am in love with the whole movie! And Kim's outifts.
Favourite part: I definitely can't pick a favourite scene... I am in love with the whole movie! And Kim's outifts.
Annie
Favourite part: Its in the beginning of the movie where all the orphans wake up and start cleaning.
Favourite part: Its in the beginning of the movie where all the orphans wake up and start cleaning.
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Favourite part: I don't have one, love the whol thing. And actually any Audrey Hepburn movies for that matter.
Favourite part: I don't have one, love the whol thing. And actually any Audrey Hepburn movies for that matter.
There are a lot more, but fear of boring my 4 followers, I will stop.
Don't you wish movies were still as good and clean as they were back then?






3 comments:
I love chitty chitty bang bang. Steven had never seen it so I netflix-ed it. He didn't appreciate it as much as I do. ha ha.
You have more than 4 followers!! I check your blog everyday!
liefies Mindy :)
I am proud to be one of the four "official" followers :-)
I love that song - "Truly scrumptious". Oh dear, now I am probably going to sing it all day!
Post a Comment