Our last day in California was pretty relaxed and uneventful, but still lots of fun walking around Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach.
We walked along the pier and watched people surfing, boogy boarding, and swimming.
Reese and I have taken a trip to Manhattan Beach before, so we knew exactly where to go for lunch. It's a little taco shop right by the beach that has A-MA-ZING fish taco's. It's called Wahoo's Fish Taco but for some reason I seem to call it Wako's? I don't know why...
Anyways, it's so so divine! Best fish taco's you will ever eat! Reese ordered the blackened fish and I had one grilled fish taco and one shrimp taco. Oh my hang, the shrimp was so delicious! You must go visit just to eat at this restaurant.
I found a book that I needed to have at Papyrus. What a cool shop! There is some text in this book I promise, not just pictures.
Once noon rolled around it was time to head back to AZ. Sad, but holidays can't last forever.
I discovered some new things about Reese on the ride home... Please take not of evidence A, B, and C:
That is Reese's ipod by the way...
All in all it was a fabulous holiday, definitely one for the scrapbooks!
When we got home we were greeted by the ever so adorable Cheyenne Nadine happy as a chappie in her new shirt from Gran!
1 day ago
2 comments:
I love your blog Courts..... awesome, awesome holiday
Fish tacos are the bomb-diggity-spice-chow! That's if you ask me... I know you didn't ask me... But I'm telling you anyways.
More pleeeeeZ!
Post a Comment