04 January, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We went to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving. It was Ryder's first real road trip and he was such a champ! I let him feed for as long as he wanted before we left. We were halfway to ABQ before we needed to stop to eat and feed the prince again. So the first 3 hours were smooth! Then I fed him in the McDonalds which was great. People just stared. Its like they were waiting for the udder cover to not covering me completely and see something. People are so weird. It was weird. But he ate lots, got a nappy change, and then was put right back in the car for the last 3.5 hours or so. He did really great again. Slept most of the way, and we arrived in ABQ in one piece with no tears! We were welcomed by Reese's parents, Wyatt, and his super cute girlfriend Natalie. 

The next morning we all (Minus Triana and the squish) ran the little 5k Turkey Trek. It was a little chilly, so I am so glad Triana offered to stay home and watch Ryder. We had a fun time. I realized how out of shape I really am too, which was great! 

After the race:

 The weather actually warmed up quite a bit and it was a great Thanksgiving day in the 505!

The handsome little prince, fresh and clean!

Our Thanksgiving family pic! Ryder would not cooperate. 

Hanging out, probably watching sports. 

My little sweetie!

Lounging on the couch after eating way too much!

I always love visiting New Mexico. We get to hang out with Reese's parents, eat lots of Triana's delicious food, and eat even more food at all the yummy restaurants there. I am always looking for excuses to make a trip to ABQ, thats how much I love it! Hopefully we'll be there again soon! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...