07 February, 2013

Meeting Dylan

In January, me my siblings got to meet our half brother Dylan! It was SO AWESOME! He is definitely our brother too. He is funny, kinda dorky, smart, kind, and little awkward. That equals a Howden. Seriously. I am funny (or I like to think so), Michael is dorky, Candice is smart, Carissa is kind, and Matthew is awkward. Add all of us together and that equals Dylan! :) He's a long distance runner and does it competitively. He gets that from our Dad for sure. He ran the Rock n Roll half marathon super fast- about 6 minute miles AND did it sick. So needless to say he is a rock star and I am so happy we found him! Here are some pictures from my camera of the fun we had:

Meeting Grandpa Jimmy

The 6 of us!

Being weird.

The happiest little Squish!

Michelle... Also know as Michael. I have girl names I refer to my brothers as because they've always been surrounded by sisters! So, he is Michelle. 

Matilda

The smart one and the sugar plum fairy. 

Pure joy!

 I have to keep my eye on Carissa. She wants to steal the Prince. 

Chey-Chey and Co-Co

Our "mean" faces

 The SPF

Going from being an only child to sharing the middle spot with 5 weird siblings and a niece and a nephew. 

"Is this how you hold a baby?"

The SPF's mean face. She has Dora hair and princess make-up.

Run like the wind, Delilah! (Dylan's girl name)


We made signs to help him run faster!

We also got to celebrate his 25th birthday with him! I was feeling tired, so decided to take a nap during the picture. 
It couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. Love all FIVE of my siblings. Especially Delilah since he's the newest. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...