07 February, 2013

Temple Walks

We've had some amazing weather lately. Here are some pictures from our walks to the Temple. The Prince LOVES to go on walks. He loves being outside and he loves playing on the Temple grass. I know it's going to be a VERY sad day when we do move. I love living so close to the Temple (it's literally a 30 second walk) and am trying to take advantage of it as much as possible. 










xx love this boy so much!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Loved all the updates! I drove through the Carolinas with my dad and they are so pretty, and that house you stayed in is amazing!

And since I only have one brother I feel like he should have a girl name! There are 5 sisters, ya know!? His name is Korey so I'm going to think hard about what to call him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...