A little bit after the wedding in South Carolina we had an Open House for my mom and step-dad in Mesa. It was great to see everyone who came. I was really surprised at the amount of my mom's "friends" who didn't show up... but I guess the people who did show up it what matters. (I'm still disappointed FYI.)
Anyways. I didn't take a single picture. It's probably because I was a little too focused on the froyo bar if ya know what I mean...
Thankfully my cousin did! Thanks Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisa!
Payton and Cheyenne kind of stole the show (sorry mom and Allison). They are so cute together and best buds!
Must. Focus. Don't. Spill. Froyo.
"Payyyton, you must share with me"
"He's not sharing with me"
"Um, excuse me... people of the reception... he's still not sharing"
"Ha ha! Victory!"
I bet it was Jerm sharing with Ashlynn that convinced Payt to share with Chey.
The food. Lets be honest, thats why everyone showed up... right? :)
The set-up:
We had the open house at my mom's BFF's house because she has a great backyard. It was beautiful! Traci and her daughter, Kyndra set up the whole thing.
My big triplet family (minus dad and triplet boy) came to the reception. It was so great to see them again! (Please notice belly bulge from too much froyo. Also, the reception hadn't even officially started yet.)
Of course Corryn had a harp at her reception.
I'm not sure who the lady next to Carizzle is. But they both look nice, don't they?
Liisa, someone, and Carissa.
More Cheyton (Cheyenne/Payton) shenanigans.
I think clothes got soaked by the end of the night.
Jill keeping an eye on the precious froyo and some creepy guy eyeing Jill...
Just kidding... she was getting him the flavour he wanted.
My mom's beautiful BFF and the host!
Cute favours and sign-in book.
Oh hey there husband and child! (and you thought you wouldn't have to see them in at least one post...)
because one is never enough...
I know... they look like the same picture but they're not. His eyes shifted.
Tiffany and her babiest baby. Babies just love their fists. Don't buy them presents. Just show them their hands.
"OH EM GEEE... I have to take a picture with her?"
It doesn't look like they are going to cooperate...
Still no...
Ja, definitely not. Maybe next time!
I don't know why, but this is the only picture of Allison and my mom. You'd think that there would be more given it was in honour of them.... BUT its ok... we got pictures of the food!
Some of the important peeps who showed up:
The end!
















1 comment:
Ah Courts. Love it. The froyo looks excellent. And honey...I think we need to redefine "tummy bulge" for you.
Post a Comment