I am alive and well...
Nothing too interesting has happened since I last blogged. Other than going to South Africa for a month with Princey. And my brother-in-law got married to the greatest person ever. I should probably blog about all that stuff but I don't feel like it. So 14-year old Courtney is baaaaaaack (remember, I am not editing these entries at all).
9 Feb, 2003
Dear Journal,
Well, let me tell you about my week! On Monday I didn't do much. On Tuesday I didn't do much. On Wednesday I didn't do much. On Thursday I didn't do much. And on Friday, I didn't do much. On Saturday, I mostly go ready for the dance! I'm never wearing my hair curly ever again! The dance a a disaster! I didn't, oh I mean I shouldn't of gone to the dance! :( It was horrible. I danced with Chad once! He hates me! (To put it in simple words) He likes Katrina. And Katrina likes him! :( UNBELIEVABLE. Can't Katrina just have Jesse? No! She has to have two hott guys! :( I dunno if I can go to the next dance! I really don't like Katrina! (Right now at least)
I LOVE CHAD!
hmmm....
Courtney Clouse
or
Katrina Clouse ?
I'd really like it to be Courtney Clouse
....
And then 14-year old Courtney proceeds to practice her signature a hundred times on the paper.
(it's backwards, I know)
Lets dissect the entry:
1. I obviously had no life.
2. Curly hair ruins everything.
3. Katrina had way more game than me.
4. I still loved Chad, a lot.
5. I had awful handwriting.
Until next time...
Nothing too interesting has happened since I last blogged. Other than going to South Africa for a month with Princey. And my brother-in-law got married to the greatest person ever. I should probably blog about all that stuff but I don't feel like it. So 14-year old Courtney is baaaaaaack (remember, I am not editing these entries at all).
9 Feb, 2003
Dear Journal,
Well, let me tell you about my week! On Monday I didn't do much. On Tuesday I didn't do much. On Wednesday I didn't do much. On Thursday I didn't do much. And on Friday, I didn't do much. On Saturday, I mostly go ready for the dance! I'm never wearing my hair curly ever again! The dance a a disaster! I didn't, oh I mean I shouldn't of gone to the dance! :( It was horrible. I danced with Chad once! He hates me! (To put it in simple words) He likes Katrina. And Katrina likes him! :( UNBELIEVABLE. Can't Katrina just have Jesse? No! She has to have two hott guys! :( I dunno if I can go to the next dance! I really don't like Katrina! (Right now at least)
I LOVE CHAD!
hmmm....
Courtney Clouse
or
I'd really like it to be Courtney Clouse
....
And then 14-year old Courtney proceeds to practice her signature a hundred times on the paper.
(it's backwards, I know)
Lets dissect the entry:
1. I obviously had no life.
2. Curly hair ruins everything.
3. Katrina had way more game than me.
4. I still loved Chad, a lot.
5. I had awful handwriting.
Until next time...

3 comments:
Well I know for a fact that you attended many a dance after this!!
Courts you are hilarious. And a tattletale;-) You need to blog more, the internet needs you.
Also, your travel wish list needs updating:) And you should add your bff's to your about me section.
Post a Comment