Dear Kirsten,
This is not late. It is still your birthday USA time! :) Here are a few things I felt you needed to be reminded of on your special day:
Remember when we went to Universal Studio's and you looked like a chinese version of Kelly Ripa.
And remember when we had a photo shoot on the beach in Santa Monica?
Remember when you prounced Walgreens with a V? "Valgreens" So funny!
How about that time when you decided to be inappropriately funny and stand under some wax boobies?
On our trip to California, you and Mary-Ann discovered how much you really did like eachother. Ha ha :) Just joking...
Or how about when you showed us your true feelings about this lovely lad...
And what about when you jumped at the wrong time during our photo shoot, and I clearly wasn't paying attention.
What about when you met this hottie?
But then you, gorgeous girl, decided to marry this lucky guy and are living happily ever after...
But don't forget, I am your favourite cousin! :)
I love you my cousin and miss you tons!!!! We should call each other sisters. I cherish all the memories I have had with you.
Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate, but I am sure Gareth spoilt you lots. Hope you had a wonderful day.
Love you bunches!
1 day ago










1 comment:
Courtney, you have the funniest sense of humour (and yes, we still spell it with a 'U' in SA)! :)
Post a Comment