Liisa is 26 years old! Woo woo! 10 April is Jeremy's (her husband) favourite day of the year because this day Liisa was born and graced the earth with her presence. Without this day, there would be no Liisa, and Jermery would probably be a very sad man.
Yes, her name is spelt with two i's. I asked Aunty Sandie once about her name, and I can't remember which country... But some country in the world spell's Liisa the cool way.
I am not being sassy by calling her a snob, its in her e-mail address.
She has the cutest baby boy in the world, Payton Hunter.
She is married to a hunter.
She in an architect and a designer.
Her dog used to be so sweet... Then Amber grew and gained about 100 pounds and now I am terrified of her!
She was the best bridesmaid and decorator ever!
Happy Birthday Liisa! Hope Payton and Jerm spoilt you rotten!!!
Love you lots!
1 day ago









3 comments:
Happy birthday Liisa. Shoo Courtney, you have a lot of birthdays to deal with lately :-)
Ha ha... No kidding hey? Kirsten and my Grans are gonna be going up in the next week too. Its hard to keep up... :)
yay for Liisa's bday! Everything she touches pretty much turns to gold!! Can't wait for her to design my house one day!! love sissa
Post a Comment