You all have no idea how proud I am of myself. I actually figured out how to put a youtube video on my bloog. I like to think I'm pretty tech-savvy... but I'm really not, so this is a huge feat! Above (because now I can't figure out how to write on top of the video) is one of my favourite songs of his. His songs tend make stories. Just youtube "Basshunter story thus far" and you'll see what I mean.
Earlier this evening, Reese and I went and picked up our tickets to see Basshunter. I LOVE techno/house/rave music. Along with rock/alternative, it's possibly the best music to listen to while getting ready or while at gym. I have been a fan of Basshunter for years and I love him so much, Reese can even sing his songs word for word. I really wanted to see him while Reese and I were in the icy wasteland earlier this year, but it just didn't work out. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out he was going to be in Phoenix. I am not sure I will be able to contain myself when I do finally see him...
And without futher ado, meet my new shoes!
I love them! They are Michael Kors, 5 inch espadrilles. Reese got them for $40 at the Dillards outlet... The cheapest I could find them for online was $120-ish!!! So it was a good deal. And everyone should check out the shop.
You're probably wondering why I would be wearing 5 inch heels? All I have to say is I wasn't taller than Reese, so it doesn't really matter. Sure, I towered over my dad... But like I told him on Sunday. He is old and shrinking.
Remember when all I could find was that homeless girls photo during my birthday month? Well my parents must have felt really bad, because I came home to this on the wall the other day. Me in all my beauty (ha ha) with my siblings maids and maid men. :) Parents, you are forgiven.
And of course here is my Reese. Reading SF Giant blogs and watching a preview of the new office.
Speaking of the office and my title... I'll leave you with one of my favourite, most hilarious, scenes from that show.
Jim Halpert: Question. What kind of bear is best?
Dwight Schrute: That's a ridiculous question.
Jim Halpert: False. Black bear.
Dwight Schrute: That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--
Jim Halpert: Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight Schrute: Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!
6 comments:
oohh i found you through the glorious tunes and spoons. just wanted to say, that office clip is my and jj's favorite. he actually quotes it almost every time we talk.
and your new shoes are glorious!
C-blanche... love the new bloog look. And shoes. Please hack into mine and set up the labels. Thanks
Just found your blog. CUTE! love the office too! so I guess this means we can be friends. :)
Um 40 freaking bucks?!! Lady....the shoe gods smiled on you that day! Cant wait to see how you wear them! Also, what was it like living in South Africa?? I want to know that story!!!
la la land means to go to sleep doesn't it? The shoes...a death trap I tell you! As for the Office ... talk about random!!!
Just have to say love the shoes :)
Post a Comment