My best friend in the whole wide world (and cousin) Ruby-booby turned 24 today!!!
If you ever get the chance to meet her, you'll want to be best friends with her immediately. If you do want to meet her, she'll be making the 24 + hour trip from Jo'burg across the pond to Arizona in December and any meetings can be arranged then. :)
Some things you may want to know about Ruby before you meet her:
She's REALLY good at Carmen Electra's striptease "work-out" video.
Like any girly-girl she loves pedicures.
She loves surprises, body paste, dancing with creepy random men, and hanging out with Father Christmas and his helper.
Oh- did I mention she loves to spank guys with her feather tickler?
She married her best friend, Chase, last December and made the most stunning bride EVER.
Chace is soooo lucky!
She loves being called Ruby-booby... Probably as much as she likes to be tickled!
Rubs is always up for a good time, dancing, and dressing up!
She is the best tanning pal.
And (like all of us) loves long walks on the beach with her bestie. :)
She also loves acting inappropriately to extra large face statues.
She has always been there to greet me home and send me back.
She loves re-enacting tribal dances.
She is the best listener and advice giver.
And she contributed to our family of "spaz's"
She is so beautiful inside and out. (Especially out) And always has great things to say about everyone.
Except when Carissa jumped on her tube... You better believe she pulled out the Friz-face card because of that...
She was the most amazing maid of honour I could have ever asked for. Definitely more than I deserved. She should have been called the best maid of honour because of all the help she gave Reese too.
Her and I both share the favourite grandchild with our fantastic Gran. Because it is your birthday Rubs, I will let Gran favour you more today.
I love you so much my friend! You are the most spiritual girl I know and truly a daughter of God. You are so amazing and I look up to you so much. You are an example of who I want to be. I hope Chace spoils you loads this whole month! I wish we lived closer... 10,000 miles is a long drive, but I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you tons xx
And p.s. Kaizer Chiefs DEFINITELY wrote this song in honour of you!































1 comment:
These are awesome pictures. What a great way to document all of the cool things you guys have done together! Right before I got married I went to Athens with my sister and her friends and we did strip areobics and it was a blast!
Post a Comment