07 February, 2013

South Carolina

The Prince and I were lucky enough to get to go visit South Carolina! We had such a great trip. Here are some pictures of the fun we had:

Being the best baby on his first plan ride!

 Nighttime snuggles.

What are you looking at, mom?!

 I cannot believe you think I am in any mood to take a picture. I'm tired, hungry, miss my carseat, miss my crib, and just don't like you right now. 

 Ah, sweet beautiful nap time!

 More sleeping/playing on the plane! He really did such a great job. He didn't cry or fuss and smiled at all the people behind us making faces at him. The only side effect was a bit of nasal congestion from the plane ride. 






My beautiful boy. 


I discovered his first self-inflicted "owie" on the plane ride. 

The views from where we were staying.


Love this baby boy so much!!!

The botanical garden's in Columbia, SC

 The hotel mansion bed & breakfast house we stayed in. 

It was a really fun trip!

1 comment:

Laurel!!! said...

This looks amazing!! Note to self: Visit when Courtney is in SC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...